cases & bags

Saturday 14 May 2011

Can't wait to start Shooting?

Hi, I'm not going to write technical things for today. What I want to say is ... ...Hurrayyyyyy!!!!! I already wrote ten chapters, even it is not very details or professional writing. :)

I know you already get bored because theories are theories, you need to practice, right? But, please, do me a favour. BE PATIENT. You can't run before you know how to walk. 

Let me show you something. You can skip it to next chapter by pressing HERE if you are not interested.

Actually, this is the first time I write in Blog. It seems I still able to write something afterall. ^^ I'm used to be a busy man. Everyday working from day to night, everyday repeat the same things. Hehe, that's right, who else does not work from day to night and repeating the same things everyday?

One day, someone ask me a question. 

"What are you going to do if tomorrow is the end of the world?"

I do not know the answer. Sit there and wait to die? Help someone else before the end comes, even you can't help yourselves? Spend all your money (if there is any, haha) ?

What do you think? What will you do?

Well, my ex-boss told me one thing. Do something good for your own, and others. Do not worry on how much you can do, or how much benefits you can receive. Do your Best, Show your Best, and Enjoy the Result. :)

Is that the answer, boss? Come on, you must be joking, you did not answer the question. :p

Ok, I know you can't wait to start shooting after all these chapters and theories. Let's Begin. Do you want to know more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment