cases & bags

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Finally...I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone,

Some people might think or doubt, where did I go this 3 weeks? Why there is no new post this 3 weeks?

The reason I'm disappear for 3 weeks is because MY LAPTOP SENT BACK FOR WARRANTY. My laptop just cannot boot ( not even Bios). Well, I do not have a backup computer and my data and all photos are in my laptop.

I must say I am quite disappointed in the service of F****SU. They actually wasting my time and I heard some very very stupid questions and answers.

Me: "what happened to my laptop?"
Staff: "I am not sure, I guess is the motherboard problem."
Me: "Motherboard? Why? It just crash out of a sudden?"
Staff: "I am not sure. By the way, did you turn on in a very long time? I think it is because of "overheat". "
Me: "Long time? How long consider "long"? 8 hours per day?"
Staff: "Well, maybe I just send your laptop back the main center, they have engineer to fix it. It will takes around 2 weeks to send back and probably another 2 weeks to return to our service center."
Me: "what...??? Ok... ..."
Staff: "It will charge you RM120 labour fee because the warranty only Full cover for the first year, the second year will only cover parts."

Haha, I think this is quite stupid because we are talking about service in 2011, not 1991. Dell has the fastest service (as I know in Malaysia), and F****SU takes a month? Guess what, I got more stupid answers when I got my laptop.

Me: "So, what happened to my laptop? Did your engineer find out?"
Staff: "Sorry sir, the whole batch motherboards have the same problem. But I think this new motherboard will be Okay."
Me: "You mean F****SU received the same complain from other customers as well?"
Staff: "Yes..."
Me: "In this case, F****SU was/is selling defect items. Will F****SU extend my warranty for compensation (since F****SU admit there are defects)?"
Staff: "No, sir..."(Of course, I ask a stupid question purposely)
Me: "Should I pay the RM120 labour fee? I feel like cheating (by F****SU)."
Staff: "Yes...you still need to pay, this is still under policy" (Wow, sounds like everything under "Policy" are legal.)

Actually, policy of the company and disclaimer are just tricks to cheat the customers. You cannot create your own rules and regulation and says "If you want to use or buy my products, you follow my rules". Oh yeah, which mean you can put a sign board "touch me and I will kill you" to legalize killing someone. Legal? Do we still need LAW?

This world is getting seriously crazy. Not only F****SU, we can see those so called "black hearted" products all over the world. They are selling defects items and products, or even food which they already knew it contains poison, plastic, toxic or whatever very bad for health. 

However, more posts will release, and I am glad I got my laptop back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment