cases & bags

Friday 19 August 2011

PutraJaya

Hi there,

I believed many people had visited PutraJaya, Malaysia. Most of my friends visited and they tell me PutraJaya is a very beautiful place because the government spend a lot of money to build it. The streets, highway, buildings, garden and even the street lamps are imported from ... ...somewhere, I can't recall. hehe.

But guess what, I never been to PutraJaya before. It just like if you going to a vacation or tour, you will try to discover that specific place because you might not coming back or visit the same place again. But, if you live there, or near that specific place, you will not discover until you become your friends or family tour guide. :P

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the tour guide today because you probably lost in PutraJaya since the signboards in Malaysia bring you to nowhere. You better start learning in using Landmark or get a GPS before you visit Malaysia. No offence.


It was not a sunny day and we arrived there around 5pm. Too bad, the weather was not very good, I can't get a clear blue sky or twilight photo. Oh well, perhaps my "pet" should at least be my model today.



Actually, we were just simply walk around the pool side, garden and the administration buildings (outside of course).  I felt like I'm in some other country because the design were totally different compare with Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya.



I heard most of my friends say the night scene is very beautiful, maybe we should wait until the night comes. There are still a lot of skills I need to improve, especially in night shooting and landscape. My friend told me there is no difficult in Landscape because as long as the colour looks vivid, the photos will look nice. And it can be edited in photoshop.


Ya right, maybe... ...the problem is I do not know how to use photoshop LOL. Actually, the shooting angle is more important to me. Why? It is because I like black and white photo.


And back lighting photo as well.


Maybe I should try another angle.


You know what, the mother nature is beautiful. Plant and insect, they are just adorable. :)


This little dragonfly just keep flying around me and back to the same leaf, and it caught my attention. Let me get closer and zoom in, as near as I can. Closer......closer...... *snap*


It is just difficult to wait until the dark comes. And there is no room for me to have my dinner because our Malay friends need to "buka puasa" as all the fast food restaurants were reserved. Hehe. Never mind, I'm glad I have chance to experience different culture :)

By the way, where is the chinese restaurant?


I do strongly recommend YOU to visit PutraJaya because the night is beautiful here, for shooting only :P. Why? It is because PutraJaya is a place for administration buildings. If you are here to enjoy the crowded night, beers and food, you should visit Kuala Lumpur.


The night of PutraJaya is not crowded, I should say it is a good place for you to enjoy the time with your bf or gf.


Oh, I almost forgot, the lunar was in orange colour. Too bad, 18-135mm lens is not enough to capture the moon. Hrm... slow down the Shutter Speed, turn off the flash, and get a NIKE before leaving PutraJaya.




Do you want to know more? Please "like" my post ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment